Specialists in CNC and conventional Turning, Milling, Grinding. We are equally at home whether machining the high nickel alloys, Nimonics, Hastelloy, Inco alloys, Stainless Steels, Tool Steels, Ferrous, Brass, Aluminiums, Plastics and Nylons.
As a long standing key supplier to mostly OEMs and first tier suppliers, we have striven to work with our customers to fully understand their needs and consistently deliver on-time, quality, certified components.
We constantly review our methods in order to improve our efficiency, from the minutest manufacturing gain, to the larger projects in how we manage the business, all these gains benefit both the company and customers alike.
With 10 CNC lathes in Differing configurations, Chucking, Bar Feed/Collet, Twin Spindle/ Live Tooling and 7 axis Sliding Head, and also 5 CNC Vertical Machining Centres up to 5 axis and a range of conventional Grinding machines we can cover a wide range of machining.
• CNC Turning:
- 3mm dia to 500mm dia up to 800mm long
- Up to 50mm dia barfeed capacity
- Up to 32mm dia sliding head bar capacity
• CNC Milling: Largest volume 1300mm x 650mm x 600mm
• Cylindrical Grinding up to 250mm dia x 500mm long
• Centreless grinding up to 50mm dia
• Surface Grinding
• Ring Grinding to 450mm dia
• Honing up to 20mm dia
• CMM covering Concentricity, True position and Flatness.
- Optical Projectors
• CAD/CAM Facility
• Dot Peen Data Matrix Marking
• Light Assembly